Week of Jan. 4th to Jan. 8th
1. sound: A series of vibrations that you can hear.
2. compression: The part of a sound wave in which air is pushed together.
3. sound waves: A moving pattern of high and low pressure that you can hear .
4. amplitude: A measure of the strength of a sound wave; shown by height on a wave diagram.
5. wavelength: The distance from one compression to the next in a sound wave.
For the following words, understand the meaning and be able to use each word in a sentence.
laughed beautiful except accept general
Study your words each night. Your test is on Friday!